Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

PranayU
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All, We are using CY8C24423A controller PDIP package and trying to program hex file. I am not able to program it and getting error. What is part... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Imagine I had some very simple code, like:   int main(void) { CyGlobalIntEnable; for(;;) { LED_Write(1); LED_Write(0); ... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I recently asked about a readily available alternative for the CY8C5888LTI-LP097-68-QFN The answer I received was regarding  alternatives for the  CYC... Show More
SuomyNonaPatri
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
It seems to me that my timer interrupt does not work correctly. Problem is that counter inside interrupt function increments only once. Here is my cod... Show More
Brian_D
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Due to the supply problem of chips on the market, we could not get the CY8C5488LTI-LP093 chips which are on the original design, but found, bought and... Show More
Miglio1982
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, i'm working on an old project developed for PSoC1 device [CY8C21234] which configures and scans 4 touch buttons with the use of the active shield.... Show More
Brian_D
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I was trying to debug why my MiniProg3 not recognize by my Windows 10 pc and want to see this article: http://www.cypress.com/?id=4&rID=45812 But the ... Show More
Islas
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I am developing an application that measures an unknown resistance on the PSoC 5lp Cy8CKIT-059. The problem I am encountering is accuracy. The ... Show More
cy145
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Downloaded PSOC DESIGNERsetup1-software-v01.00.  During install cyinstaller  opens for installing Designer 5.1 and tries to connect to the internet an... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, We are using PSoC 5LP and for its ADC SAR component, there is a bypass pin that need to be assigned. What is the power on reset state of this pin?... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.