Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everybody,    I try to develop digital caliper with PSoC instead of ASIC. As you know digital caliper use capacitance change for measure the displa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In a thread called "serial number" in this forum, "PSoC Rocks" explained that by combining the content several FLSHID_CUSTOM_xxx    a unique serial nu... Show More
RuPi_283656
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How can I redirect the rx interrupt to my own handler code (PSOC5)?  For the timer it is easy, just use TimerInterrupt_SetVector, but a comparable fun... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
trying to set the rtc values using a struct like in the example and I get this when I try and enter values..         .\main.c: In function 'main': .\m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    Is it possible to send a txt file ( the file has on external micro sd card)  via UART on PSOC3?    Thanks    Regards Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone-    I'm looking into building a lock-in amplifier using the PSoC 5LP prototyping kit to measure the intensity of, effectively, a light sou... Show More
sccac_1236541
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I've found a few threads on this but none of the ones I've seen lead me in any direction.         Is it possible to access sram directly fr... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.    Another n00b question to my collection, i was trying to make the RTC work on the 5LP prototyping kit, external 32.768 KHz XTAL is needed.    Is... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,         I'm using Psoc 5 LE with 68 pins (not the 100 pin chip). I read somewhere that the device has up to 32 available interrupts.    I w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    after the upgrade to PSoC Creator 3.2 SP1 (3.2.0.6175), and PSoC Programmer 3.23.1.2145 I tried to program the device I used to program but the... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.