Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

jofic_334026
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using the PSoC 5LP to overlay pixels on a 8-bit parallel (BT.656) video stream. I need to synchronize my DMA with the vertical sync signal embedde... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've been trying to get into contact with a Cypress engineer, but 2 hours on the phone system got me nowhere, so I'm posting this here.    I've been f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        My bootloader host is not working I reinstalled Psoc creator but bootloader host is not active I don't see the port    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I am using the PSOC kit with the CY8C3866 (ES2 silicon)    I have to use the DAC, but the output signal is strange (see attachment). When I set ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I saw the data sheet but there is no much information. How does RTC work. RTC start with current and time and date then we set alarm time and ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I'm working on a layout that is using a PSOC5LP. I'd like to run the PSOC5LP off 3.3V but still provide a USB interface with computers.... Show More
RuPi_283656
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How can I redirect the rx interrupt to my own handler code (PSOC5)?  For the timer it is easy, just use TimerInterrupt_SetVector, but a comparable fun... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I need to write a ECG signal on sd card but i can't because i can't get all samples with ADC.    This is code:             for (i = 0; i < 2000... Show More
GeMo_285911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,      I have a problem with writing on a microSD connected directly to a PSoC 3 (CY8C3246PVI-147). It is set to work at 4MHz, and everything is ... Show More
BeS__284136
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a shunt monitor using an A7840 isolating amplifier to monitor the current of a DC load.    I want the Sigma Delta data converter to double as a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.