Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

imdzac
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
BOARD :PSOC5LP , CY8CKIT-059, float printing is not working with USB-UART -PSOC5LP   CODE : sprintf(charbuf,"%f\n",adc_volt) //adc_volt is float, char... Show More
Jddewitt83
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I reviewed the datasheet associated with the AN2344 and noticed that on the Battery Pack Management System side there are no capacitors (pg. 2 of ... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
According to the PSoC 5 datasheets: "VDDA must be the highest voltage present on the device. All other supply pins must be less than or equal to VDDA.... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to use a variable in the "noinit" memory section. I am testing it with some very simple code:   #include "project.h" CY_NOINIT int myVar; ... Show More
Tim
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've attached two really good docs that somewhat answer my question but not completely.    The third .png doc shows an INL20 of +-32.   Surely this mu... Show More
DaGr_294516
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In a bootloadable project, I need to access CyResetStatus but it alwasy says CY_RESET_SW, regardless of how the chip reset. This is caused by the  the... Show More
MaTr_1730276
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, I have a problem with using CyPmHibernate() function. My extracted code is:   CyPmSaveClocks(); CyPmHibernate();  CyPmRestoreClocks();   All w... Show More
erich
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm using the CY8C3866AXI-040 in a design but I can't seem to find a supplier with out a lead time going out to 1 year+. The same family seems to ... Show More
KevinE
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I am using the PSoC5 I2C Multi Master Slave implementation and seem to be experiencing an event that causes the SDA line to go low and never re... Show More
PranayU
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All, We are using CY8C24423A controller PDIP package and trying to program hex file. I am not able to program it and getting error. What is part... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.