Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I have the same radar module as shown here, I have taken the XeThru arduino library and ported it to work the the PSOC UART API. However I am s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi    I am using a PSOC cy8c29466 collecting data from a spi adc. I am bit bashing the IO to generate the SPI interface. my question is    can I get t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello.    I'm evaluating the CY3280-BK1 CapSense Basic Kit 1. The PSoC Designer and PSoC Programmer work with the CY3280-20x34 properly. But I have a ... Show More
magc_349501
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I have been trying to configure emwin package with PSoC creator with no succes, and I am stuck.    I have followed one by one all the indic... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
New to the CY8CKIT, previously I used other brand of Cortex M3.    I made a small program which includes Systick, UART ( Rx interrupt (large buffer)  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I want to use the EZ BLE module as a pass thru of RS-232 data to phone app.    I was able to do it using a different vendor's module without th... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, i don't fully understand this way of printf-like debug technique, but searching on the forum i find this thread(component):    http://www.cypress.com/forum/psoc-creator-software/real-time-trace-swvserial-wire-viewer-psoc3... Show More
jashc_1079216
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have a PSoC5 that I wish to udpate the firmware in the field by inserting an SD card into the SD card slot.  This does not seem to fit the... Show More
RoBe_1502026
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    Has anyone designed a psoc to read j1939 protocal over CAN?      I have been looking an have not had any sucess. I know about the elm elect... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I want to know how to assign ,port pin as input pin    I know about assigning as output ,    for this in pin out section ,i am renaming the port... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.