Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am using  CY8C5868AXI-LP035. According to the data sheet the output from VDAC is 1 Mega samples per second. but when I run the test code (... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.    How can I send byte, using ALU, from A0 register outside UDB, for example to wire it to LEDs? I was trying few things but no one of them worked... Show More
MaJa_1553636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi (new guy here),    I am trying to figure out how I can let my PSoC-5LP be a System Controller for a Z80 computer project I am doing. Functionality ... Show More
feme_285141
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
DMA

I could say ADC information company pass a fitro and fitro to USB by DMA?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    What are the USB pins for PSoC 059? I already tried the P12[6] and P12[7], but they directed the UART data to kitprog port, and I want to us... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I've actually got a couple questions, one more trivial that I just haven't tested and one more specific which I haven't be able to find anythin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I know there's a clear Eeprom api,  however, I was wondering if there is anyway to clear a device's eeprom via  PSoC Creator when programming the chip... Show More
adpac_1560036
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When using the counter in the above said modes, it is not getting reset after reaching the max period. but it resets after coming to zero.  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hey there,    I have a CY8KIT-050. For some reason, windows is now refusing to recognize the device. It knows something is there, but it shows up as ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Some data packets are seemed to be missing in serial reception from Neurosky mindwave mobile sensor at 57600 baudrate. I don't know if it is due to ac... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.