Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

user_108962310
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I was curious about the situation with the PSoC 5LP and the USBUART component, vis a vis PC side driver installation. It looks like Creator will emit... Show More
KrDe_284951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 In a PSoC3 design we 'forgot' to tie the boost pins Vbat, Vssb and Vboost to GND (we don't use the boost convertor). What side effects are to be expe... Show More
ShBa_282106
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I have a Cy8C001 kit and I am trying to program CY8c5888AXI-LP057 device on the CY8C55 processor module stipulated with the kit using Mini prog... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How to get the source for the Weighing Scale Design project ?    http://www.cypress.com/file/111801/download Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I had been reading SAR ADC documentation, now i had read the PSoC 5LP Architecture TRM Rev *C, page 388, 38.2.3 Input Sampling section, it ... Show More
StFa_285751
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi folks,    I'm looking to DMA from the Sequencing SAR ADC to a results array. I have no problem with 2 channels, but once I go to more than 2 chann... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        hi all, I am working on a project that requires GPS data to be read and displayed in hyperterminal window. I am having two UART modules with d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm on a project where I need to flash a program to a PSoC5-LP without the development board (I created a PCB via eagle with the controller). I kn... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i have a ic (i2c) pca9555pw . I want use  as slave for pca9555pw  in i2c. Any body help to send a data or read data from pca9555pw by I2c. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to interface color sensor TCS34725 with  cypress kit to get the R,G,B values in our firmware.         The communication is I2C. We are usi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.