Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         I'm using the CY8C21534 in a capsense project. If I read correct in the documetation, if no finger on the button, raw count value and base... Show More
deda_294911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

hi, any body works on NHD-1.69-160128UGC3
Graphic Color OLED Display Module with PSoc 5?

feme_285141
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi i need to communicate USBUART (DMA, USUART_LoadInEP) to graph the data, but the program asks me the following configurations:    ******************... Show More
feme_285141
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I could say that I'm doing wrong when I measure a sine signal using a filter and I get some voltage spikes are we of that wave Show More
adpac_1560036
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    My I2C is not working as desired when including UART start function,    UART_Start();    But if I remove the UART, I2C is working properly.    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is it possible to software debug psoc 1 eval device without any ICE. I am using miniprog1 and device is powered through miniprog. Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
is that possible to make 3- wire rtd on psoc1???    if yes than what is the option for the exitation current for rtd in psoc 1??? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi guys!    I tried to program my PSoC5 today. Sadly, it is not recognized with the KitProg at all. I have 3.3V on all VDD pins and 1.8V on all VCC pi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I made a small template for starting projects on CY8CKIT-059 kit. It’s useful to me and I shared on GitHub in the hope that it may be useful... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
what is the use of AMX_IN in the program...??    can anyone explain me in detail.... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.