Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a KitProg that came with an -059 board. After a firmware update, Creator and Programmer don't see the KitProg anymore.    I've updated the KitP... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,    The Bootloader / Bootloadable component datasheet (http://www.cypress.com/file/220196/download) describes the Launcher - Combination arc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using the datapath with FIFO0 to read in 32 values ( (8) 4-byte DMA requests driven by the FIFO empty flag) place them in A0 and compare with anot... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Its been a while since I programmed a PSoC 1.  I am just trying to use the LCD driver. Psoc designer 5.3. However I get an error saying it cant find "... Show More
ChDe_285186
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 For some time I have had to manually add various components to the lib file in order to have the project compile properly.    The project lib folder ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Every one,    I want to transfer data via SPI (Slave) using interrupt. I found one example and tries to implement it. But its not doing things a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In the AN96527 : Designing USB Type-C Products Using Cypress's CCG1 Controllers , the Author uses CY8CKIT-040 – PSoC 4000 Pioneer Development Kit  as ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
New to PSOC.  Hope this is right forum.    I got project CE95358 to work with Win 10.         I need it to work with Linux as the serial host.  Linux ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I'm working on the porting of Riot-OS, a realtime OS, on the PSoC.    I found information on GitHub of a first port on a previous release. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    During my install of PSoC Designer 5.4, it detected a problem with installing Adobe svg viewer.  However it did complete the installation althou... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.