Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi to all,                   i want to interface EEPROM to Psoc 3 Externally,can any body help in this regard.    Regards    PRP Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
CAN protocol
solved msg Solved
        Dear all Could some one that have a good and working application for the CY8C5868 or PSOC5PL about CAN application just to send recive message... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How can i use Del_sigma ADC (differential mode)to sample and convert sine wave signal of 1Khz ? And then i have to send the conversion result through ... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone I would need help with a straightforward code for PSoC 5 LP. I need to send 64 bit throuhg IR link. The code I am attached  is just a sumu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         i am interested on using the I2CHW module of PSoC1 on port2.         i know it is designed to use it on port1, but there is the possibilit... Show More
alma_284856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,    For my application in need more capsenses than the number of pin available on my design. I would like to use a matrix button or touchp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I am trying to use a library called ezPSocLib. I put the compiled library in the linker path but for some reason the linker does not see this fi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I´m trying to power the CY8C5267-AXI-LP051 from a 5V Supply, but i have the problem, that the internal 1.8V regulator somehow does not regulate... Show More
ShM_1238346
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, I have attached a test code for Dual bootloader application. SCM master and SCM slave are the two bootloadable application. SCM master when ex... Show More
pacr_284376
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need to change the I2C speed while running my program. For example first check on low-speed which slaves are present, and if these slaves are all hi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.