Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, i tried for design very low frequency like 0.05hz. But if i entered the value into filter configuration box, it displaying red sign. can any o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The sample code suggests code like this...    /* Wait until component is ready to send data to host. */ while (0u == USBUART_CDCIsReady()) { }    Is i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
greetings,    Can Someone please tell the meaning and  how to solve this error ?    Signal "\WDAC1:Net_189\" is expected to connect to only one GPIO a... Show More
KeYp_290406
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Does anyone know what would cause this schematic error message when building?    "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"    I wish thes... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Problem:    Hey, I have gotten myself a little bit stumped here. I plan on moving data from a SAR ADC (480kbps) to SRAM with DMA (already done), and b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,    First time poster, first time project using a Cypress device. We would like to drive the 1550E LED from Thor Labs using the 5LP. We have... Show More
jofic_334026
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using a PSoC 5LP to control a PCA functional test fixture (a.k.a. bed-of-nails). An operator can open the lid of the tester at any time during the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm sure this is pretty basic knowledge but I could not find the answer: I need to modify a driver and I don't have enough flexibility with the small ... Show More
song_285461
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone!    I am doing a new project about ESP8266 and MQTT.    Please help me!    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
swv

I have a Psoc5lp kit. I want to know how I can use the function of swv.

Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.