Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey there,    I'm using PSoC Creator for nearly half a year now and had Problems with multiple ISRs in the past, but could handle them (that "often oc... Show More
DeXi_1316761
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I used SmartSense2X_EMC module and Timer16 module  together in the project(CY8C22545). The Timer16 colck resoure is 32K clock. When set SmartSense2X_E... Show More
jakac_1482786
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to design a circuit that oscillates at ~48 kHz using hardware muxes and clocks.  A picture is attached.  PSoC lets me build this design us... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    Some time ago i did a project and used SPI_txBufferRead and SPI_rxBufferRead variables to know where in the FIFO buffer i "was".         SPI_tx... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How Can i Convert Two individual input pin as BUS? There are two signal Sources and those two need to be converted into BUS form.    Simillarly How ca... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,    I want to fire an interrupt on the falling edge of the comparator. I directly attached an interrupt source to a comparator(see atta... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How can i synchronize the speed with which the hardware running on psoc5lp with the speed of execution of code?    Is it possible to synchronize witho... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello.    I have a trouble with installing hardware of PSoC FirstTouch Starter Kit CY3270..    I tried the following and feel the hardware (Bridge) ma... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     I am using the CY8CKIT-001 PSoC Development kit with the PSoC 5LP to measure the temperature of five thermistors. Looking at AN6477 shows how ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I do not understand the option "level" in ISR. Can i use it in order to fire and interrupt based on the rising or falling edge?    If yes then,... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.