Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

BeS__284136
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    In one of my projects, I am using GPIO pins to drive a ULN2003 Darlington transistor array. The transistor array drives some LED lamps and t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
My psoc5lp's pins supplied by VDDIO3 cannot output.But their input function is notmal. I have checked the pins of VDDIO3 and VSSD. It's voltage is nor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi friends    I'm working with CY8KIT-050 development board (CY8C5868AXI-LP035 device)  I want to make the PLL output frequency of 80 MHz. But I'm get... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using a psoc5lp.The Creator cannot recognize this device. When  programming psoc5lp,I see a error“this device was recognized,but PSoC Creator doe... Show More
user_1570836
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am working on a GPS clock using CY8CKIT-059. I have decided to use RTC block because of its DST support. I see in auto-generated code that... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I want to create an USB device with two virtual COM ports and one custom interface. Since a VCP consumes three endpoints, two endpoints... Show More
song_285461
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello i am coding about usb uart component in psoc5lp. I have a proplem: kit psoc5lp not conneted with PC (window 7 32 bit).This is image about my fla... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,     I hav configured two gpio pins from Psoc3 one for Reset and another for Power On likewise in the below attached i wrote my simple ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I'm attempting to verify my PSoC 5LP Bootloader/Bootloadable firmware using the CY8CKIT-059 Prototyping Kit.  I'm using the Host UART Bootlo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I use MiniProg3 + PSoC programmer to program my device board (CY8C 20336A), the firmware can be "burned", the programmer indicate it "success", but wh... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.