Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

TyFo_1975986
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a board I designed according to the CapSense design rules and I'm hoping somebody would be able to help me out with the issue I am having (I ha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,         I am using CY8CKIT-050 Development Board for my project purposes. I intend to generate a PSFB PWM signals from the PSFB block such tha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello All,         I'm trying to use a CY8CKIT-050 to read a hex file from an SD card and flash a PSOC4. I can read from the SD card and push text to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there - first time poster. I'm using a 68-QFN part from the CY8C58LP family.    I would like to use P12[7] as a rising-edge triggered interrupt. Th... Show More
ShopithamR_26
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Question: Is it possible to change the identifier of a FULL CAN Mailbox in the program to virtually have more than 8 FULL CAN mailboxes? Answe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I would like to know if is possible to store Quadrature Decoder counter values using DMA? If yes, how? Please for an example...    Matej Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I'm writing PSOC5 UART driver with PSOC Creator4.When I build project,message shows en error which is UART_RX_STS_FIFO_NOTEMPTY undeclared.Addi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Problem statement:    CY8CKIT is not responding to the CANape command, When the CY8CKIT is unplugged and plugged in again in the COM port.    Expected... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am trying to debug a CY8CKIT-059 (CY8C5888LTI-LP097 device) programmed with a code example from Cypress with a MiniProg3 and PSoC creator ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,          I am currently using a PSoC 5LP CY8C5888LT*-LP097 (dev kit) and I am trying to do a simple "Hello World" test with the DF-ROB... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.