Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

GuNo_288966
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am trying to use a 20 port analog multiplexer. It has an input AMuxHW_1 which is 5 bits wide.    In EP64560 on page 2 I see how 2 outputs of a l... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    I am a part of an organization that is trying to implement a Solar Microinverter. While surfing the net for already implemented similar sol... Show More
alma_284856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everyone,    I am using a PSOC5LP with USBUART to send data by hyperterminal.    My problem is that I can find any interrupt when I press key on h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to make a SPI salve board to verify the SPI master product. That should be support all four SPI slave mode.    I searched in the website and fo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I bought an i2C interface module to output an analog 0-10 V to four channels. This module receives i2C commands to set the values (0 - 1023)... Show More
BrLe_1342771
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have been investigating PSoC3 for corrupt user flash after power is cycled. Investigations show that PSoC1 had a sensitivity to voltage sp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is there an example project showing a PSOC5 as a USB Mass Storage Device?  I need one to pull in some data and log it to an SD card, then let us pull ... Show More
emen_2218296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In PSoC Designer chip schematic page, when I first open any new project the connections of the mux are "no-connect". However, when I select input to m... Show More
kyha_1602936
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSOC Checsum
solved msg Solved
What type of Checksum does PSOC programmer perform on the Flash data?    I'm trying to verify my checksum with a separate program (Dataman) with a PSO... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,           I want to use CY3267 for lighting using DALI and installed all the software related to that.But I'm unable to find the device after crea... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.