Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,    I have the following issue,    I am using a mixer in order to rectify the sine signal. But, the output is not rectified. In fact, i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 An awaited and awesome appnote is here!    Link : http://www.cypress.com/?rID=57561    Enjoy the power of the PSoC! 🙂 Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello.    I am attempting to utilize the PSoC 5LP device family in a series of projects, one of which requires operation near a magnetic field (there'... Show More
GuNo_288966
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    At a test stand we have 40 analog signals coming from voltage dividers.    The problem is that the resistances are very high. The variable ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.    I had similar problems a number of times already with different projects.    Right now my problem is:    I have a design for a BLDC motor contr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I wanted know,    1. Is there is a way to read the PSOC Programm Flash (which is upto 256K in PSOC-5 devices) in which the compiled program is s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good day to you all,         I am fairly new to psoc and am currently working on a precursor to another project. The system is meant to work as follow... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The schematic shows that the USB Micro-B receptacle shield should be connected to the board's GND by way of a 100K resistor and 0.01uF capacitor in pa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there!    I've got 2 old cy8ckit-001 boards and don't know their revision (A,B,C?).     Board is pdcr-9461 rev5 (text on label is 121R-46100)    I'... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I was trying to teach myself how to use CapSense using the CY8CKIT-001 and can't even get the tuner helper to connect, I keep getting the er... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.