Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using a SAR ADC in my design and trying to understand how to use set gain and set offset function to get more accurate reading.  I've read online ... Show More
ShBa_282106
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi!    can any one help me with a small project using external memory interface?    Thnx in advance 🙂    Neha.  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.    I'm using the CY8CKIT-059 board for my evaluation.    Right now my design uses 79% of UDBs. It has many components in it, two of them are 5-in ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  I found a printed document in my company, I took a picture and attached it, the name of this document is MDIO bootloader for application, this docum... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is the intention of Component_Sleep() and Component_Wake() to be used only when the chip is placed in sleep mode? It might be a stupid question but th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have a problem with PSoC CY8CKIT-059. What happens is that when I connect the PSoC to my USB port my laptop does not recognize it, however... Show More
user_1570836
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I would like to ask for advice on declaring and using arrays. Attached is my code.    It is controller for 8x8x8 RGB LED Cube. Levels(anodes) a... Show More
dacoc_960756
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to create a logical block to take care of data transfer for a large array (several thousand) of NeoPixel type smart RGBW LEDs.      Each LE... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've attached some simplified code that exhibits what I think is odd behavior. If you run the code on the CY8CKIT-001 with the CY8C38 module installed... Show More
user_1665606
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I was wondering how does one play samples? The first thing I'd like to achieve is to play a sine wave from a waveform sample. I wonder if I can do tha... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.