Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I run across this problem on some of my PSOC 4 and PSOC 5 designs.  Usually I slightly change the processor clock speed and problem goes away.    I am... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
...seriously.  I plan to be in Stuttgart this December 2017.  I just saw Bob's profile in FRG.  So I wonder how far from Stuttgart.  I'd like to thank... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a board with a PSOC5 CY8C5268AXI chip that I am trying to communicate with using a miniprog3, I am using external power, SWD communication via ... Show More
ThBa_282891
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey there,    I am currently playing around with the PSoC5 to create a true random number TRNG generator (not pseudo random, PRS).    I found some sni... Show More
RiTa_288331
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All!    A "test" program that I'm doing: using a clock-->PWM-->ADC, I'm changing the sample rate of the 12 bit SAR ADC and then reading the resu... Show More
LuNo_297436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone    I want to port some working code already programmed in assembler . This is an exercise with the goal to learn C and to port this to new... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello, Just went through the blog written by Bradley Budlong. I would recommend you to go through it. http://www.cypress.com/?rID=46730. FIFO ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I seem to have a problem with creator trying to switch to a different device selection when it goes to program my project.    "Unable to acquire targe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there, I'm new in this forum and new as a Miniprog3 user. I just bought this programmer and I want to try it. I got a hex file example from here: http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce54097-sleep-timer-user-module... Show More
duno_297731
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello,         I have a control register (8 bit wide bus) in my schematic, and I want to take that bus and run it to two places.  the first destinatio... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.