Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I’ve been working on I2C communication between a PSOC 5LP (master) and multiple PSOC 4’s (slaves). This is being done with a Cy8CKIT-059 and mu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Cypress Developer Community, I got inspired by the hackster.io project "PSoC 4 : (4+3=) 7$ Auto Ranging Ohms Meter" (https://www.hackster.io/PSoC_Rocks/psoc-4-4-3-7-auto-ranging-ohms-meter-41dc9e... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Does anyone have a working example for PSoC5 of a USB composite device with MIDI and USBUART (CDC)? Got each one of them working separately but I can'... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
    I am using the 1msps SAR to get around 8 samples per waveform of an echoed 120khz signal. (used in material examination).  It is working ok.      ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am working on power line communication on CY3274 development board , and wanted to use i2c protocol to communicate with the I/O expander but ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm attempting to use the emWin function GUI_BMP_DrawEx() to draw a .bmp image stored in external Flash onto a window. I've also implemented a getData... Show More
DiVo_1659296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am transferring multiple analog voltage measurements through optic fibers, thus i convert the analog signal in to variable frequency (square wave pu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I have a project using PSoC 5 and would like to know how much stack memory is being used. Does anyone aware of utility function for this purpos... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is the PSoC5LP dev board capable of running the components necessary to develop a TCPWM interface as in this datasheet?         http://www.cypress.com/documentation/component-datasheets/psoc-4-timer-counter-pulse-width-modulator-tcpwm... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone    I'm trying to get working a project  which transfer data from SRAM  Buffera[166] to DFB  and DFB to  SRAM  Bufferb[166] using two DMA c... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.