Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

JoLo_284096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear All,    I am having problem with a resistive touch and the EmWin Library. I am using CY8CKIT050 kit and a GLCD bought to Mikroelectronika, called... Show More
jakac_1482786
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have been using PSoC5 for a series of scientific instruments, and I have noticed something strange- when I assign my I2C pins to ports0[0]-0[7], the... Show More
shlu_1817156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,every body!    I am new here.This is my first question.    I want to search some topic about CY8CKIT-033A PSoC 3 MFi Lightning Digital Audio Develo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I am trying to build a simple SPI module with verilog.  I simply created a verilog module for this. I designed a block with clock input,  clock ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    I would like to control GPIO pins on CY8CKIT-042 which used CY8C5868LTI-LP039 as its controller.    I used C# software and SWD protocal cou... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi,    i want to implement two task on same pin like 8 pin which are use for a,b,c,d,e,f,g,dp of seven segment and also use for digital input of 8 pus... Show More
shlu_1817156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am now designing a product base on CY8CKIT-033A platform.    The example project "Music Creation" have the function of VOLUME CONTROL.    I u... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    Currently, on a PSoC5LP, it takes about 10ms to write a row of FLASH. This means that my 1kHz control loop has to pause while this happens.    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm new here.    I'm trying to establish I2C communication between my PSOC 5LP (as master) and one attiny85 (as slave) that is sending one float. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I tried using I2C master in a new project using cy8cplc20 microcontroller but unable to generate clock.I am attaching my code and designer proj... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.