Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     I am new to PSoc programming with a little idea as how to programm this device. My aim is to design a data acqusition system which should have... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

could you pl help me for getting example code for UART communication using UART interrupt.

RoBe_1502026
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    I have a MFRC5222 and a PN532 board for rfid.    I am trying to implememnt RFID on my project using the psoc5lp but am having difficulty. I... Show More
moro_1580446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi every body.I use an electronic board that contain at25f2048(eeprom).So i want to connect psoc5lp prototype kit with this eeprom chip.I want to know... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello together,         i have an SDP601 Sensor http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/682/Sensirion_Differential_Pressure_SDP6x0series_Datas-767275.pdf    The Se... Show More
shlu_1817156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi!    I want to implement iOS Bootloader for a product base on CY8CKIT-033A.    I follow chapter 5.20 of the document CY8CKIT-033A_PSoC3_MFi_DVK_User... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi friends    I want to access a reg type variable in Verilog. Normally I can send data to verilog with CY_SET_REG8 command.    for example CY_SET_REG... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I need the SPICE/IBIS model for PSoC3 CY8C3865AXI-019 device..    Please help with this..    Thank you,    Dhara Show More
qizh_1205111
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Experts    only MDIO slave/device is supported, right ?     How about MDIO master?    Appreciate you answers. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I use a custom board with a PSOC5. Until now, the board run perfectly. From one day to the next the board has no function - supply is OK, we... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.