Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, We are using PSoC LP5, with bootloader and bootloadable. There are two ways to enter bootloader mode: Provide power to PSoC (Power on reset). Aft... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, We are using bootloader and loadable project in our work.  Recently we changed the bootloader TopDesign - just changed some drive modes for some p... Show More
Ray2
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
https://medcraveonline.com/IJBSBE/electronic-system-based-on-psoc-technology-and-implemented-in-android-platform-for-the-electrochemical-characterization-of-materials-through-the-cyclic-voltammetry-technique.html... Show More
DaFi_1319201
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The attached PNG shows a Comparator driving 3 nets, a "MON" net, which goes to the input of a DMUX, a XOR gate and a SR. The Comparator is outputing a... Show More
srinathkp
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,This is what I'm trying to do. 1) PSoC controls the clock as I2C Master and sends data to the I2C Slave - endpoint. 2) Right after the step 1 is co... Show More
Jerry_huang
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, everyone!         I would like to add a component to my project topdesign in psoc Creator 4.4,  named bADC_SAR_SEQ. But this component is exclu... Show More
TheSlider
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have CAN module in my design. All initialization code is generated by Creator. It generates a macro "CAN_BITRATE" which is used to initialize module... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, We are using PSoC 5LP. In our workspace, there is one bootloader project and one bootloadable project, and they are linked together. Before doing ... Show More
srinathkp
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,My usecase requires PSoC controller as both I2C Master and I2C Slave and switch between those two seamlessly without reprogramming. I2C Write from ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.