Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
1: My design is getting more complex, and I have a lot of wires that are long and snake around.  I'd like to use something like Net Names in Altium to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm having trouble getting accurate readings from the delsig adc on a CY8CKIT-050 PSoC® 5LP Development Kit. For starters, despite compensating with s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,     I need to take samples from SAR ADC at constant rate of 100Ksps and resolution of 8 bits. I read the datasheet of the ADC and relevant ANs ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I pressed the reset/xres switch on a cy8ckit50 (psoc5) board and now windows and psoc creator cant recognise the device. What is the fix for this? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello        I am a starter of psoc devices. I have bought CY3210-PSOCEVAL1 and CY3215A-DK In-Circuit Emulation Lite Development Kit.I have read a lot... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Forum readers,    I have been having an issue on the Psoc5, and 5lp series parts when running in debug mode.  My problem is when I have a system ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I'd like to know if there a way for one of my apps (in a PSoC 5LP Dual-App Bootloader configuration) to call something like CySoftwareReset(enu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm new in developing embedded systems and just trying to built my own voltmeter based on PSoC 5LP using PSoC Creator 4.0/4.1. When I try to conf... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi,    I have been working on converting float value to hex value through different method.    like this:    int main()  {        char str[32];      ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have read through all the DMA notes and USB datasheet and I am just a little confused conceptually on the best way to steam ADC data over USB. I am ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.