Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I hope with the DAC6 output a 0V~2V Vpp PWM waveform.(CY8C27443_24PVXI)    The DAC6 module to connect AnalogOutBuf_3 to P02 output.    But,DAC6 Initia... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good Morning,    I am using the CY8C9560A module and I am trying to communicate with it through I2C. Using the Arduino SDA and SCL works without any p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We have implemented an LVDT driver/decoder and it works fine. Measuring resolution to .0001mm.    However, as you slowly scroll up through the 14-bits... Show More
LuNo_297436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi every one!    Is there a way , in assembler, to define constant tables with DWORD (32 bits)values on it?    Or the only way is splitting in 16 bit ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there :    i am working on a project  using CY8C2966-24PVXI it's powered with 5v from regulator,it was working good without problems suddenly it st... Show More
WaPi_297581
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    Working with a fresh install of Designer 5.4 SP1 and .CY8C22345-24SXIT.    When attempting to build the following errors are thrown:    nam... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have configured my device to sleep and  wake up on a I2C address match through I2C0. When I hit Debug in PSoC Creator the device  is able to wake up... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hiI'm using psoc 5lp, and I'm using EEPROM in my projectI have very basic problem with EEPROM, that I can't write or readI wrote this code, note sure ... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I've several Prototyping kits and Pioneer Kits with different board revisions. I can't find any documentation about the revision differences, it se... Show More
DzNg_1446756
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to tty to measure a frequency output device with the method described in this document:         http://www.cypress.com/file/144656/download    ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.