Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
After much trial and tribulation, I was able to get a design with several UDB counters and USBFS to route properly.  All Capture interrupts are occurr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Forum,    i have made an 4 Channel-DMX Receiver with the PSoc5 Kit and it works fine with Interrupt based Code:    CY_ISR(ISR_DMX1) {     // Che... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I need to know which are the statements that I use to send data to a smart screen NEXTION, I have to show three data level temperature and PH, ea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,Now at the moment the duration of WDt reset is 2 - 3 secs. I need to extend the duration to 10 secs. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
kwyang sirwhere i will get the slave address of CY8C20110.what are the registers will give the cap scene pin status.while sending commands how to send... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In my project, I need to have multiple ports of IO expander CY8C9560A simultaneously configured as output .     I would like to know whether the statu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In the datasheet of CY8C9560A, it is mentioned that the drive mode register must be configured for PWM output, but not mentioned specifically for GPIO... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi AllCDC has evolved in awesome way.I am using CY8CKIT-001 for developing the TCP/IP stack using PSoC5LP. My Question is: Is it possible? If yes, wha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I need to 1.25 microsecond off and 21.0 microsecond on pulse using pwm and i have used PSoc 5LP cy8ckit - 059 . Could you please help me how to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I use the PSoC 5LP CY8C5868AZI-LP035 to generate a 3 phase sine wave with 3 external DACs with an SPI interface. So, as suggested in the docume... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.