Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I'm trying to do a DMA transfer of the capture value but I can not read anything.Configure of DMA :#define DMA_BYTES_PER_BURST      4#define DMA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have the following problem with device enumeration on a CY8CKIT-059:Anytime I program the device from the kitprog and then connect the USB - everyth... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    i want to write a batch file for CY8.    how to progrming, earsing , verifing etc... CY8 with batch file?    please help    thanks  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I want to develop control unit for burner,  kindly advise me, which board kit is near to match my requirements .!         I want to control burne... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    As you know, the FreeSoc has an Arduino-Bootloader hex-File.    I tried to load it to a PSoC 5LP Board, with no success.     @Cypress, why not ... Show More
aash_1317466
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I ordered some backlit character displays to connect to the PSOC 5LP -050 kit. One is 2x16 which i was able to successfully hookup. The other is a 2x1... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I've a question about DMA handling. I want to feed data from SRAM into a control register. This works with a single DMA channel and transaction des... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm doing CapSense proximity sensing. Since I need information about the distance, I work with the sensor raw data. This works well. The only dis... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a low frequency (KHz) sensor with input range from 0 ~ 4.5V. What's the best way to sample with PSOC5 LP?     Is it possible to use PSOC Op-Amp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PWM Interrupt
solved msg Solved
Hi,   I want to Generate the PWM Interrupt. Here i attached the project which i used. In this first time entering the isr. I generated the PWM Raising... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.