Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, For PSoC LP5 pin voltage, is it true that some pins are 3.3V when setting to high, some pins are 1.8V when setting to high? Or all the pins are of... Show More
Show_humanity1
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear sir, It can be that the PSoC is stuck in a wrong-implemented interrupt service routine (ISR). You can find out using the debugger and/or disablin... Show More
sebas
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I found a library for the PSOC4 that can be used to control a neopixel led strip. I tried to rewrite it for the PSOC5 but the strip is always w... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,the PSoC5LP supports bit-banding feature. I came across AN89610, which describes the necessary steps like linker script modification, etc. Has a... Show More
stsm_296211
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We have a PSoC3 based product that is USB powered. Once in a while our customers have USB ports (generally laptops or unpowered USB hubs) that are und... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, We are using PSoC LP5 with bootloader and bootloadable. We have a situation that, PSoC power on another board(Let's call it core board) by setting... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, We are using PSoC LP5, with bootloader and bootloadable. There are two ways to enter bootloader mode: Provide power to PSoC (Power on reset). Aft... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, We are using bootloader and loadable project in our work.  Recently we changed the bootloader TopDesign - just changed some drive modes for some p... Show More
Ray2
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
https://medcraveonline.com/IJBSBE/electronic-system-based-on-psoc-technology-and-implemented-in-android-platform-for-the-electrochemical-characterization-of-materials-through-the-cyclic-voltammetry-technique.html... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.