Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

How to use semi hosting in POSC?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Team,          We are using Cy8ckit-001 EVK Board and CY8C5868-LP035 module. We are trying to implement CAN module which receive and transmit da... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Every One,I am generating 25 kHz frequency from PWM and passing it through a low pass filter with a cut off frequency 50 kHz. If I see the FFT o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi every one,I'm a french student in électronic and i have to do project for the class and i ll evaluate on it.I'd like to create mini synthetizer .I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hai, I am trying to evaluate the Psoc SPI  functionality.  I am using CY8CKIT-050 KIT for the same. I am using the SPI_Design Example under the find e... Show More
kep_284046
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to ethernet in my project but i do not know where to start. Can i use MDIO interface. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,My question is related to the sample rates. What is the criteria for choosing the ADC sample rate for an arbitrary WaveDAC sample rate?... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi - I have an application where I need to listen for UART traffic and send data at low baud rates.I'd like to put the PSoC in a low power mode while ... Show More
DoBa_1705086
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to configure the USBFS on a PSOC5 to simultaneously act as both a HID keyboard and as a USBUART (CDC) device.  I have succeeded at making both ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,This is more a thought design than something I'm actively working on, but:I want to parse a bitstream. The bitstream contains pulses which are e... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.