Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.I'm trying to use Cypress SWV component but it doesn't seem to work.There is nothing to define in it, but nothing comes out of the SWV output (I've... Show More
JoLo_284096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all,I have a new board based on CY8C5468AXI-LP106 device. After 10-20 minutes the chip gets hot and the power consumption in the external power s... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
CSD2X Interrupt のつづきで記載しております。「CY3280_22X45_SLM」のサンプルプロジェクトを動かしております。しかし、「_CSD2X_1_L_ISR と _CSD2X_1_R_ISR」の割り込みが発生しません。※ブレークポイントを置いているのですが、割り込み関数内で止まり... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello!I'd like to transfer bulk data to SPI slave of EEPROM via PSoC 5LP (CY8C5888LTI) using USB (PC -- PSoC) and SPI (PSoC -- EEPROM) with PC firmwar... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

where can I find driver for miniprog3 windows10 ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I got a error."collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit statusThe command 'arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe' failed with exit code '1'."It looks like the er... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
CSD2X_SetDefaultFingerThresholds()について確認させてください。モジュールデータシートを確認しますと、このAPIはスキャン前に呼び出さなければなりませんと記載があります。■モジュールデータシート(API)CSD2X_SetDefaultFingerThresholds... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I remember there's a Cypress document which contains a table listing the IRQs which clear their pending flag automatically on ISR entry on a PSoC 4... Show More
MiMo_1418271
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
So, I've been reading the component docs and looking at the example code for the LED Segment and Matrix Driver, but I still don't understand how it wo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HiHave anyone else noticed the accuracy issue with the CountsTo_uVolts method on the delta sigma ADC? For an input of 2.000V this method is off by as ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.