Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

BRSHiFi
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I am trying to create a delay timer that is settable before it runs. Currently, I am just executing the WritePeriod() method. The datasheet doe... Show More
Liin
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, i'm trying to program an I2C OLED display 128x64 SSD1306 on PSOC5 but nothing appear on the screen. I'm using 4,7k pull-up resistors for SCL an... Show More
WolfgangCS
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  Hello, I have a PSoC3-based project to control two motors via PWM.Currently the PWM block on PSoC Creator is set to work with an input clock of 2MHz... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I'm using a PSoC5LP where STDIN/STDOUT is retargeted to the UART by corresponding _read()/_write() functions. This works as expected. Now, I nee... Show More
Claudius
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, The PSoC5 datasheet shows a table with port assignments for the CY8C5888FNI-LP214T device (BGA-99).  None of the additional pin functions (i.e.... Show More
User19535
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
CY8CPLC20
solved msg Solved
  Dear Sir, for the datasheet Pin description, How can I know the I/O Pin  is UART/SPI/PWM or GPIO interface? any more pin description for I/O port? t... Show More
DaGr_294516
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

How long would a voltage have to be below the detection threshold to trigger an interrupt?

Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.