Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

alro_2373731
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Update 8:47 PM: after looking at it with a logic analyzer, it appears the first byte of the read buffer is firing off immediately...  is there no way ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi , would like to know if anyone has combined the FSK modulator and FSK de-modulator projects (AN60594) into one project? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have developed an application using the USB UART for my PSoC 5LP, and I'm trying to use something like minicom on linux to talk to it. I realize lin... Show More
KrDe_284951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We migrated our design from a PSoC Cy8C3246 to a Cy8C3466 and moved some pins in the PCB in order to optimize our hardware design for the analog parts... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
RTC in PSOC5 not working, the time resets every time the power goes off .when i reset the Psoc then also the time resets Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is there any way available commercially to reprogram the CY8C26443 in-situ using the ISSP protocol? Our product is expected to have a lifetime of 20+ ... Show More
MiSt_296941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have never made a custom component but find the need to bootload a PSoC5LP over a custom communication interface on our product.  Does anyone know o... Show More
MiSt_296941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have run into a weird situation.  I am downloading Firmware for another PSoC via USB and storing it in FLASH - later I will bootload the other PSoC ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi folks,I'm working on a project to use a PSoC 5 MCU to add extension capabilities to a vintage pocket computer. The pocket computer uses an LH5801 C... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I am still working on an issue described inPSOC5LP Jitter in interrupt handling the problem was solved with executing a function in SRAM accordi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.