Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.  I am a University professor and I have a project class for medical students, where teams will build a device. The battery operated device, which ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, i'm trying to modify the frequency divider of the clock component, but the function Clock_SetDivider() is not there, any insight of what is happen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, membersThe Filter component holds DFB inside and performs filtering calculation with the DFB.Is there code data of DFB inside Filter?I would li... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone, I'm trying to create a signal that is commonly known as the unit step function:0, t < value1, t > valueDoes any of you know if this po... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello membersThere is the following description in Filter's data sheet (3P, Data ready signal)."If running the filter at high real sample rates, it is... Show More
KrDe_284951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,In a battery operated system I want to sample an analog sensor with a sample rate of 10Hz (the ADC conversion time may be taken a lot shorter. The ... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When the TC output of the fixed function counter and the digital circuit are connected, it does not operate properly.As in the attached image,TC conne... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, members.In the data sheet of the Filter component, it says "It supports two streaming channels that can be streamed directly from other hardwar... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I'm trying to use the CY8CKIT-059 (containing a psoc5lp) to create a low power capsense button. The button works fine, but the addition of the caps... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, MembersI am trying to filter N 24 bit data (sample 1 ~ sample N) by describing the API as follows.Filter_Write24(Filter_Channel_A, sample1);Fil... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.