Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I can connect a vref or a vdac output to an analog mux.  However, it appears that I can only connect a gpio pin to an ADC_SAR_Seg component.  The devi... Show More
fuku_2493671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In ADC_SAR.c, why dose ADC_SAR_IsEndConversion() call CyDelayUs(1u) ?I don't understand the meanig of comment /* wait one ADC clock to let the EOC sta... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm having an issue with the checksum not working for the first packet in making a custom UART,per the Psoc 3, Psoc 4, Psoc 5LP and Psoc Analog Coproc... Show More
dazi_1435086
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I was hoping that I could use mass storage programming mode with the KitProg on a CY8CKIT-059 board to program the target PSoC 5. I'm using the board ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
we are repairing equipments that are using the CY8C5668AXI as a power sequencer, i would like to know which programmer kit i can use to interface with... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,I'm working on a system that has multiple analog inputs that need to be handled at different rates, and I'd like a little feedback on what migh... Show More
jofic_334026
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've developed my code in the DEBUG configuration.  It runs and works well on my target.  When I try to run the RELEASE version it does all sorts of c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello i am new to using cypress ,so i have a question. i want to meassure voltage across the POTENTIOMETER and show the voltage across my computer scr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I'm using the KitProg (CY8C5868LTI-LP039) as a USB_UART bridge to turn on LEDs connected to the target board (CY8C5888LTI-LP097).I'm trying to t... Show More
jofic_334026
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a situation where I have two slave devices with the same address.  How do I communicate with both of them?  Our hardware is configured such tha... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.