Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

jotic_1250681
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I couldn't find a useful PS-2 keyboard routine that would produce ASCII codes.  This project does that and it includes use of the Shift keys to get up... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We are sending data using MasterWriteBuf API of I2C.Its API is defined below.uint8 I2C_MasterWriteBuf(uint8 slaveAddress, uint8 * wrData, uint8 cnt, u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good evening. I have a test project running on CY8CKIT_059 that uses both the USB UART and the UART (Kitprog port). The protocol used by both ports is... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello I am currently using PSoc5 LP-096 in my project and i have 2 questions 1)On the  board I wanted to messure the voltage between the 5V and GND(gr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I have a CAN based Bootloader and I managed to flash a PSOC5 board with specific code. It works as expected until I disconnect the power supply.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm a bit stuck programming the "save to eeprom" functionality of the CY8C9560A. Since the command value 0x01 is broken (per datasheet errata), I am t... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We would like to be able to operate SD card from PC using USB and emfile component in PSoC 5LP.Is it possible to combine these two components?Do you h... Show More
JaSi_1632926
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I'm trying to get bootloader with SPI transport to work. I have something that usually works, but it's very fragile - basically the PSoC bootloader... Show More
rasec_2385561
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Lately I find that Microsoft Windows 7 thinks it knows what is best. I have disabled and uninstalled the Microsoft's driverassociated with my CY8CKIT-... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I need your help please.I'm working now on CY8CMBR3108 module. I need to configure the CY8CMBR3108 module through the I2C busI used the EZ-Click... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.