Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

GrRa_284656
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi to all,after reading forum and examples and after a couple of problems regarding USB drivers, now I am able to use USBUART (CDC) interface with PSo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am making an project where I would implement a start button.My plan was to initialize everything and the enter a while loop waiting until the button... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello!I have an application that is taking timing info from a UART and updating the frequency and duty cycle using a PWM block.  I want to be able to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello I want to use the UART ,how ever i saw this video as you can see he used UART(scb) how ever in my PSoc Creator ver 4.1 when i search for the UAR... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have to switch to Cypress microcontrollers, but I do not know which one to direct me to. I would need a microcontroller with 2 QEI, 4 SPI, 3 UART, 1... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all,         I have a issue with spi bus between two PSOC5LP (cyc85888lti-lp097 and cy85c868axi-lp035).         I would like to send 20 byte of c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,I am a student, and this is my second attempt to trying to find out how I can code for my PSoC5LP Dev Board on Linux.(if it is of any r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,         I am using CY8CKIT-001 for programming a PSoC5 LP device. Everything was working fine. But suddenly the PSoC creator software is unabl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

I made a mistake please delete

myz_1382761
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need a voltage 3.5V from cy8c3866.I use DA generated 3.5V, and with a follower to output the voltage. Output voltage is 3.5V when no any load,and vo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.