Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Hi I can not programming with psoc programmer and minoprog 3???

Dyna
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello team, I am trying configure CY8C9560A-24AXI gpio's using Arduino I2C. Facing issue to configure GPIO0 all bits as low. Wire.beginTransmission(0x... Show More
tabishmisbah
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,hope you all are doing good. I need your suggestions and help on my following tasks:"note: a long question"I have psoc5 lp , a mosfet (... Show More
brandiware
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello community, to express my gratitude towards the competent assistance I received in a recent thread (see full thread here) here are a couple of le... Show More
Kevin_Nichols
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Trying to write a function that will return a 4x4 matrix after multiplying the two inputted matrices in PSoC Creator 4.4. My current function looks li... Show More
alfi_297226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
My links to the reference manuals are all old (Cypress) and broken. When I search either Infineon or the community all that comes up are PSoC 4, PSoc ... Show More
Smk74
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a question about the CY8C36 family.1. When using ADC, internal Vref can be set to 6x, but is it structurally 6x using PGA?2. I think it is supp... Show More
brandiware
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Community, there are several differing statements about the limits of the emFile component. Does anyone have an up to date definitive answer wha... Show More
wmaxfield
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
A recent post indicated issues with emfile. During work with a psoc5 in 2017, I found there were some issues with Port 3 when using spi. The post from... Show More
wmaxfield
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I don't know where to post this, so move it if necessary.  I finally removed all of the proprietary part of the project, and can post it. I have a pro... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.