Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

user_1380861
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,I'm currently looking into safety-critical related HW options in the PSoC5lp.NMI seems to be only pendable by software, however the PSoC5l... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,After one successful programming with my jtag, I'm not able to re-program my psoc5lp with it.The error happen when doing step 3  Verify JTAG ID... Show More
DavideM
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,I'm still new to PSoC (and PSoC Creator) world: I would like to port some libraries that I wrote for STM32 MCU to PSoC, but I have some doubts ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone. I'm currently using cy8c5888lti-lp097. I've already separated KitProg section from Cypress board, connected them with jumpers and succ... Show More
JaSi_1632926
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I'm having issues flashing a PSoC 5 LP device using SEGGER J-Link. If I flash the same .hex using PSoC Programmer and MiniProg it works.If I use... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I'm a seasoned PSoC application designer.  I'm using a PSoC 5LP.  I have an application that uses the OpAmp v1.90.Most of the time I need to config... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey guys.I've managed to set my ESP32 up as a master device and im trying to get a value from a sensor that is connected to my PSOC, so my psoc is my ... Show More
MaZe_3055601
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to use the bus/memory/usage fault handlers to create simple exception logs.So I have defined the following bus/memory/usage fault handlers ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I would like to setup a PLC System on DC bus.The LV Evaluation kit is obsolete, is there any suitable product available, if there is only a powe... Show More
ReGo_1075006
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
For a new project I started with AN82072 - PSoC 3 and PSoC 5LP USB General Data Transfer with Standard HID DriversFirst all works fine of course.Then ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.