Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

shlu_1817156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    All examples of CY8CKIT-033A platform are stereo input/output.    Now we are designing a product with mono input/output.    I modify all the bN... Show More
GoKe_1237761
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When I try to assemble it make says "no changes" so It does not assemble.I know I made chages because the power banner has the wrong version listed. Show More
RaSh_3782726
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I have kit of Psoc 5lp I need to interface the IMU sensor. So how to interface through I2c ? Please give me the top design for that and hardware... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I would like to use the delta sigma ADC from 5LP in one of my application and I have some questions:1.     I intend to monitor 3 single-ended si... Show More
wistc_299286
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Cypress Forum,I'm having an issue where the I2Cm_SendStop() appears to create an extra pulse on the SCL line in PSOC1. We are having communicati... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I am trying to control the speed of a brushless DC motor using an external electronic speed controller. The speed is determined by a signal fro... Show More
joli_601446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I trying to develop a simple I2C program using two PSoC5 CY8CKIT-059's. I have one kit acting as the Master and the other kit as a Slave. The i... Show More
MiSt_296941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We currently have a VC# application using CyUSB.DLL to communicate with our PSoC5 based product.  It is configured as a Generic HID device.  I notice ... Show More
joli_601446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I'm trying to write a simple I2C program on a CY8CKIT-059. I've snapped off the KitProg and using a MiniProg to Debug my code. Here is a snap s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I am new to PSOCI am using PSOC 5LP with PSoC Programmer 4.2I have a photodiode & resistor are connected externally, using Vdd and GND(Vss) pins on... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.