Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, is a serial resistance of 22R in the USB data lines (D , D-) mandatory?Because we have a design without the 22R resistors and it works well. Now w... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am planning to use CY8CKIT-059 PSoC 5LP Prototyping Kit integrated with ROS based Autonomous Robot. I need the ROS Libraries for PSoC5. Show More
RaSh_3782726
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,Here I used sd card interfacing with Psoc 5lp.And I am using emFile for that but I have error of FS_Init() or every FS_open and etc FS_XXX  fun... Show More
ZvVe_2582751
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I'm using USBUART in PSOC5 with FreeRTOSIn USBUART_episr.c I added the following code:CY_ISR(USBUART_SOF_ISR) {     ....     /* `#START SOF_USER... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have not seeing anything about the number of write cycles allowed on the CMBR3116 configuration. Is it necessary to limit the number of writes to th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello !who has ever work on SPI communication with ad5270 numeric potentiometer  and PSOC5  ?I search example.Best Regards Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Rtos problem
solved msg Solved
Hi there I am using psoc5 lp cy8c5888lti-lp097, i m able to to take my micro controller to hibernate with the help of code example which is available ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I would need to implement an emulation of hw flow control (rts/dtr) with USBUART (USBFS) module of CY8C3866LTI.I see the fonction USBUART_GetLineContr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I do not have a pulse  at the WaveDAC8 outputs wc1 or wc2 after the value table is done. I reduced the problem to the Project ‘2_WaveDAC8_TwoWaves’ fr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
As students of the University of Hasselt in Belgium, we are making a master thesis about Power Line Communication on low voltage DC (maximum 48V). The... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.