Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

pacr_284376
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,My product has an i2c connection (Vcc, Gnd, Sda, Scl) which is easy accessable. Programming connection are inside the product and difficult to acce... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
UART DMA?
solved msg Solved
Hi community, it's me again. I have had a very good time working on my project. I am developing an EMG Measuring device. My purpuse is to send  ADC si... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody,is it possible to program a CY7C60123 using a MiniProg 3? And if the answer is yes, how can it be done? Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have been through the knowledgebase and applied suggestions     Project -> Build Options -> linker -> Command Line -> -u_printf_float    Then tried... Show More
user_3678521
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I'm working on useing a color sensor TCS3200, and first i wanted to know how it worked. So i used an arduino and tested in there because there i... Show More
RaSh_3782726
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi ,I am using PSoc 5lp  -050 kit and suddenly the target is empty when I try to load program. I am using USB cable for loading the program. what is t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,Good Evening,I have closed the previous thread by mistakenly,so again I'm opening this new thread.I'm not able to find the solution yet, Is it poss... Show More
JaKi_2386966
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using CY3280-20x66 Universal CapSense  Controller.The default I2C pin is P[1]0-P1[1].I complied the example program.It works well.I can get data ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am using the Cypress CY3274-HV PLC development Kit and need to install -PLC Control Panel (PLC_Control_Panel V3.4) and -CY3274-HV PLC Developmen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSOC UART
solved msg Solved
Hi, everyone. I'm doing a project in the PSOC but I have a problem when the PSOC receives data that arduino sends and I want to send it to the LCD I c... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.