Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

CoLy_3905441
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am looking for a better way to use CAN communications to read and transmit messages on a vehicle CAN system. I’m still a young engineer, so my exper... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,We are considering CapSense.We would like to confirm the difference between auto and manual tuning.When it is Auto tuning, check the current condit... Show More
magic_3776931
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi I'm trying to learn UART communication protocol, Actually I would  just write some command from the keyboard to my psoc 5lp device, I'm able to sen... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am wanting to produce a 31.25kHz accurate clock signal out of GPIO pin what can run continuously.I will be using an external crystal on eco pins (P1... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, is there a datasheet for CP8085AT available?I am looking for a RoHS-compliant replacement for a 8085 CPU, so I’ve been wondering if this part may ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I have a problem with SAR ADCs on my PSoC 5LP.I am currently using the following setup where an ADC is supposed to sample 6000 samples from a ma... Show More
mare_570566
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have used the PSoC Sensei FIFOin component, but cannot find a FIFOout version.  Can anyone point me in the right direction or share something like t... Show More
YoKu_3014931
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,Below circuit was made for switching internal / external master I2C for PSoC3. Internal I2C (I2C_1) is working correctly, but external I2C( Mini... Show More
SeLi_1063671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all.Do somebody in the community has the experience on subject?Is it possible to configure the standart component to work with 4-bit interface? ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
It works fine on Win7, but on Windows 10 it works 4 minutes, stay no working 4 minutes and then comes back to life... Any suggestions? we have a produ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.