Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

alor_2684976
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody, I'm new to this community.In our company we are using the CY8C5467AXI-LP108 processor to control the pendant of our cnc machines. It ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good to see all the source code examples for the various PSOCs.Are the C source code examples which are based on Arm Cortex M-seriesPSOC cores compati... Show More
jaalc_3475171
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is there a recommended circuit or kit for PSOC 1 when it comes to hooking up an external RF antenna to the CY3280-20x66 development board? Show More
KaAs_973901
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have tried two samples, neither attached because they are no more than a single  op-amp configured as a voltage follower and a PGA with a gain of 1.... Show More
dhgac_296796
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is it possible to send serial data using any BLE device and display on cysmart Android app? I want to send real time data from psoc 5 lp and plot it o... Show More
user_3977411
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
#include "project.h"#include <string.h>char datorecibido;CY_ISR(InterrupRX){    datorecibido=UART_1_GetChar();    }int main(void){    CyGlobalIntEnabl... Show More
CaDu_3933941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Look up table
solved msg Solved
Hi all,I am attempting to generate a sine wave using a lookup table. So far, I have been successful, so now i require to make it 60 Hz. How would I go... Show More
CaDu_3933941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, I am currently trying to implement a PI controller with an output that will be multiplied with a 60 Hzsine wave.I am currently using the WaveD... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,Im new to PSOC. I'm using CY8CKIT-050 Psoc 5lp development kit. Right now , i'm trying to send read an write on slave using i2c communication. Show More
CaDu_3933941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,For my senior capstone, my task is to design a feedback system for a DC-AC converter. My plan is implement a controller onto the PSoC 5LP. Righ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.