Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

niprc_3742601
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I am trying to connect a terminal (TerraTerm) to my PSoC 5LP kit(CY8CKIT-050) so I could print something out to a terminal.With my PSoC4 kit, I ... Show More
maboc_3939291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I want to create a .txt file and save it on my sd card.I using the emfile component and use his example project.I using a PSOC 5LP097 KitProg: C... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a calling routine (read32reg) that passes a readBuffer to routine (readfromspi). In the readfrom spi routine I do receive correct data (4 bytes... Show More
naku_4018846
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Team,I am using PSOC5 development board, My requirement is to read 40 pins status continuously, Which method is to best to read 40 pins status ?  T... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,I've got some questions regarding a specific ADC+DMA setup I'd like to accomplish, but I'm not sure how to make it happen (I'm rather new to us... Show More
rasec_2385561
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I was having problems with the onboard programmer disappearing from my Windows device manager.So at some point PSOC creator informed my I needed to up... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am porting some code from STM32 across to PSOC5LP.One of the requirements is to be able to Read the enable state of an external interrupt, disable t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The DMA Wizard does not allow linking an 8-bit SAR ADC to an 8-bit VDAC.It complains about incompatible burst sizes. The specific error is "The select... Show More
dan_DMI
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi AllWe have kit going out to customers who occasionally need to upgrade their code. Some of the less fortunate ones use Macs - Can we have a Mac ver... Show More
shil_1288831
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,We are using the Cypress bootloader to program PSoC 5LP viaserial port.This work properly.In addition we have an ability to program the same image(... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.