Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

jotic_1250681
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need to put a few lines of code in an interrupt service routine (ISR) to print the value in a variable at the time of the interrupt.  Timing is not ... Show More
jatoc_2882171
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Using MiniProg 3 to program PSOC1. Component "TVS" on MiniProg3 unit burned out on second day of use. Looking to find possible reason this would have ... Show More
shshc_1202156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In fact this design is absolute,but i want to work on it so that get some insight to analog input sensing and PWM and controlling IGBT and capsense.an... Show More
shyuc_4247356
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to send some data from one I2C master to one non-exist I2C slave on the bus.the I2C bus only has one master and the SDA/SCL lines have bee... Show More
ranac_286331
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
There is no configuration for Capture mode in the PWM_Init() function, there does not seem to exist any bits in the Control register to configure the ... Show More
KaAs_973901
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I have a circuit that decodes a signal using a parallel RC circuit and a comparator. When the voltage on C1 drops below Vref, Pin_2_4 is sample... Show More
PAB
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello AllI am using timer component, while run time i want to change the timer period,and as per this https://community.cypress.com/docs/DOC-12263i wr... Show More
anwic_3068166
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Not sure if I am missing something but the PWM implementation doesn't appear support the full duty cycle range i.e. 0% and 100%.I am about to utilise ... Show More
jotic_1250681
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I use a CY8CKIT-059 development board and have spent several hours trying to find a SIMPLE example that shows how to use a UART to send a value such a... Show More
PeVo_1249246
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,I need into my project bootloader that does receive the firmare over Half-Duplex RS485, decrypts it and flashes into application area. Other fu... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.