Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

punitp
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to change amplitude and frequency in wave Dac with current source. In first iteration I get the signal, But after the this I am not able to get... Show More
Black_Magic
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I know the Project Build settings for the linker are supposed to have newlib nano float enbled with added libraries of m; c; gcc; g.  This has always ... Show More
AstRii
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I just recently got my CY8CKIT-059 and one thing I cannot figure out is how do I create signals in software? For example, I have an AND gate wi... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a question regarding how to determine if a component (in this case, a UART) is running. the initVar for the component isn't quite what I'm look... Show More
protean
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using several 5LP's in an application and have setup their SPI communication as SPIS. I am using an Arduino microcontroller as the SPIM. When onl... Show More
greg_duckworth
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All, I am trying to implement a high throughput USB data capture system using the PSOC 5LP.   Using a COM port setup: I can currently send back 180... Show More
segev
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,   when placing hardware output on UART receive that toggles with T-FF , we see that sometimes the interrupt happens after 1 byte and sometimes ... Show More
DHLA
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to follow the PSoC Component Object Model Interface Guide making a C# project. But when I do exactly as described i get this error massage... Show More
geoffrey_moyer
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Analog Devices defines a no_os_spi.h file that allows spi communications to many of their devices.  https://github.com/analogdevicesinc/no-OS/blob/master/include/no_os_spi.h... Show More
j_sim
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I'm currently working with the PSoC 5LP (CY8C5868AXI-LP035 100-TQFP on the kit CY8CKIT-050) and I am trying to access the capture register of UD... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.