Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

VictorDr
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

How is the external strobe feature used on a VDAC? Does it use the rising edge? I do not see it specified.

zapi22
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am having an issue with CY8C5888LTI-LP09. I bought the chip for school but using the psoc creator I cant detect the board. The board is flashing... Show More
Thuway
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

CY3207ISSP Windows Drivers and App Software for Windows 10

pacr_284376
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Since a couple of years I use the bootloader setup as shown in attachment bl.png. Bootloading is started with a special command from the applicatio... Show More
user_3716231
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Project description: 1.CY8CKIT-059 is Master and ESP8266 mini d1 is Slave. 2.Master communicate with Slave via SPI per 2 seconds and each time the val... Show More
bing2023
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i have one question about CY8CMBR3106S, we have used one I2C bus to control Capsense chipset, LED driver, NFC chipset, Motor driver(total 4chipsets). ... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there Is been a while I not been using DMA with PsoC Creator 4.4 . I do not know what I am missing but when I am building the project that include ... Show More
HellAubert
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
No device detects my PSoC 5 for programming. I have only been using my PSoC for a short time and have not made any connection, sudden movement or rela... Show More
Tomfu
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Support Team I would like to select a USB device IC to store or read data to or from the Nand Flash or the TF Card. Could you please recommend us a... Show More
use_the_r_name
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I need to make a custom delay without blocking interruptions (cuz CyDelayCycles function is blocking interruptions)I know that this delay function... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.