Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

AnCi_3243046
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've tried to use a I2Cm user module in a project with CY7C638xx chip but it does not appears in the User Modules folder.Is there any example code to ... Show More
MiRe_1607246
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I have problem. I have project (my board), where is GSM module connected to uP from PSoC 5LP family. The communication is solved between PSOC uP... Show More
peya_1337906
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,      When I use PSoC1 CY8C20236, I added both the CSD module and ADC module in the project.  The project can compile normally, but it not work... Show More
NaAh_4673366
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,I want to read the temperature from a 1-Wire based digital thermometer DS18B20 and show it using UART communication. Can you tell me how t... Show More
CrVi_1101311
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good afternoon.I have a project with communications and sporadically a very strange thing happens.I´ve captured a frame on the oscilloscope and I see ... Show More
AlAj_4714426
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I read the 95 pages document for CLI guidI am using Psoc 5 and I could connect to microcontroller to turn off LED but I cannnot release it to blinking... Show More
JoBr_1593366
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I burned a firmware with PSoC Programmer, with and without Chip Lock enabled, and in both cases it says Programming SucceededDoing ChecksumDoing Prote... Show More
NiVa_4337911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
What is the oversampling ratio of PSoC5LP Delta Sigma Analog to Digital Converter?, I would like to have this info for the anti-aliasing filter design... Show More
MaKo_4670821
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi everyone, I have a problem, after another discussion here I tried EM_EEPROM. If I'm supposed to press A, he's supposed to give me temperature value... Show More
MaKo_4670821
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi everyone, I have a problem, after another discussion here I tried EM_EEPROM. If I'm supposed to press A, he's supposed to give me the saved  temper... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.