Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

wwfeldman
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to understand interrupts for PSoC 5LP, using Kit-059.AN54460 shows the architecture of the interrupt, and is reasonably clear.For interrup... Show More
shil_1288831
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
sd card
solved msg Solved

Hi,

How can I connect PSoC 5LP to a SD card connector

Thanks

Shmuel

LeKu_697901
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello.The customer board includes CY8C3866LTI-030/DIE device.I'm trying to build Boundary Scan test for this board with JTAG Technologies Provision to... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
To all,A LPF component for the PSoC5 now exists!A LPF (Low-Pass Filter) Component -- Finally!!!Len Show More
PiWy_2406846
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    PSOC5LP contain two analog low pass filter modules, but there is not much about them in the documentation. Does anyone know their parameters... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,              Dose anyone use the LPF component before?Why do i cannot find this component in Creator 2.2(the components have updated t... Show More
NiVa_4337911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I can't find the LPF component in my PSoC creator (using CY8C5888LTI for the project), but the Resource  Meter showing there are two unusedHere is the... Show More
KeYp_290406
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The default mode is high impedance but this doesn't work well with a self powered device. If you pull the USB connector it can take a long time for th... Show More
suga_4501896
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am getting an error of analog routing solution when i try to connect Amux,Opamp and Adc.can anyone help me to solve this error?I am attaching my wor... Show More
YaCh_3198276
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using 5LP and need 1.024V Vref in the schematic. Because all 4 Comparators are used, I am not allowed to "AutoEnable" the 1.024V Vref, the Datash... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.