Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

user_3716231
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The Reset function is put into text section and assigned to rom(LMA) in the linker script. After disassemble elf file, Reset function's address is 0x1... Show More
odissey1
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This is the announcement of the new version of the component SerialPlot v.1.0. SerialPlot: interface to real-time data charts  What's new in v1.0:    ... Show More
etorlak
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
big integers
solved msg Solved
Hi fellows, Could anyone tell why I receive a run time error related to comparison of integers, something like this: uint64_t myNum; if(myNum >= (uint... Show More
salmi
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I've been using CY8C29866 for 10 years in our design and it's been working very well until recently that I am having issues with writing to EEP... Show More
Jan
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I am trying to program a CY8C24423A with a First Touch Programmer from PSOC First Touch ultimate starter kit via ISSP.  Programming is always t... Show More
user_4495571
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Hi,

for my UART port pins there is no API generated.

Under Mapping Contiguous is selected.

Whats going on?

luisji
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need the complete specifications of CY8KIT-059 5LP in order to know exactly the user available addresses of EEPROM, and size.   Can somebody tell me... Show More
moka_xl
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone!,great to join this community I am currently a student and my first time having PSoC.I have this display QC12864b which I would like to... Show More
peb0219
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I keep getting this error when I connect my MiniProg3 I've tried re-installing the program, drivers but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? Show More
DeSi_1418406
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am currently using the CY8C5888AXI-LP096 for a project.  I have connected the XRES(Pin 15) line to a port for programming so that I can support ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.