Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Sirs and  Madams,Is there a soft error report(SER) about PSoC's internal memory?I confirm for Cypress website but couldn't find it.Is there a PSo... Show More
rnmi_4774376
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Cypress Team,I am facing issues during burning the code in CY8C29466 with the help of CY8CKIT-002. Yesterday I burned code that time it was ok a... Show More
rnmi_4774376
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
when I select the 5V as power, the SCLK and SDAT should be 3.3V, but in my case its showing less than 1V.I think its issue with hardware...I think thi... Show More
RoRo_4659551
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I am using the Term_v2_2 component, USB_UART mode.1. I am trying to configure that I will receive a prompt message '#' when I turn the unit ON, I t... Show More
hata_3396041
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello I have some questions about interrupts in psoc5LP.[Question 1]In the interrupt disabled section starting with CyEnterCriticalSectionWhich behavi... Show More
CaDu_3933941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,I am considering using FreeRTOS for my project. I will need this program to be hard real time. My problem is, I do not know where to start. How... Show More
Sophie_Wang
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Cypress Team,Would you kindly help to provide a link I can buy this kit?Many thanksSophie Show More
keko_4647076
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am trying to build a system to create two sine waves with arbitrary phase shifts controlled by software. I am using the DDS24 component created ... Show More
koMi_4274846
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.I'm trying to use this code for implement SD-card on PSoC 5LPGitHub - honet/PSOC5DMASDSPI: SPI mode SD-Card interface for PSoC5LP with DMA. (fatfs porting)... Show More
LeKu_697901
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm working with PSOC 3 device through SWD interface using third side hardware.So I have access to PSOC registers and can use WRITE_REGISTER(<ADDR>,<D... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.